Prayer on Fire!
Do you have a desire to see people have a hunger for more of God in their life and in talking with their God in prayer?
A Prayer on Fire Event is being planned for the weekend of May 20 & 21, 2016.
We are recruiting Prayers for this event. A list of specific prayer needs follows below and please feel free to add others as God leads you.
- Praise God for initiating His prayer event.
- Realizing when we enter into His presence we are on Holy ground.
- Fire is what God does in response to our prayers. Thank Him for His presence!
- That as we worship Him, our High and Holy God, He shows up!
- That this Fire is not an emotion but God’s Holy Spirit showing up!
- Those attending develop an authentic, relevant prayer life that welcomes their King into everyday living.
- That all involved would be vulnerable as fellow seekers in this prayer walk.
- That the Bible will be the source of all answers.
- That we will be encouraging each other to seek more of God.
- That we will be respectful and sensitivity of others and their traditions.
This is just the first list of prayer prompts to rally us who are seeking more of His Fire.
As we seek to be busy doing His work, we sincerely ask you to daily commit to ask God for each of the request and share any others with us. Together we can partner in prayer and seek His plan and stay on our knees as all the details and logistics begin
to take place.
Praise and Glory to our King in all this!