Vision & Core Values
“Our Vision is that of health and healing through Jesus Christ. This ministry of healing is understood to cover all aspects of healing (Mental, physical, material, spiritual, relational, financial, etc.).”
Christ-centered, bible based, preaching, and teaching – II Timothy 3:15-17
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God.
Christlike Servanthood – Philippians 2:3-8
- Through Jesus we put the good of others before ourselves.
Praise and Worship –
- We glorify God through music, testimony, the arts, and a variety of multi-media.
People matter to God – John 3:16-17
- Humanity is the focal point of God’s expressed love through Christ; therefore, people and their restoration to God is our priority.
Strong Community –
- In a broken and fragmented world, wholeness comes by being in an authentic relationship with Christ and with each other. [Jn. 14:34-35, 15:12-17; 17:13-20; James 5:16; I Jn. 4:7-8; I Cor. 1:10-17, 12:1-27; Rom. 12; Eph. 4]